MERCADO Y CLIENTES

The main market served by Faperin within Plastic Injection is the automotive industry. It is a market that means 80% of its production. The remaining 20% is directed to different industrial sectors that encompass Air Conditioning equipment, Water Pipes, Electricity, Buses, etc. The common point in all of them is that they share a high technical and quality level.

Within the automotive industry, our main clients are:

FAURECIA, SRG Global, GESTAMP, Dr. Franz Scheneider, Suministros ARSAM, and CLR.

In the sector that we call industrial, we highlight:

BAYARD, Koolair, CERVIC, and Electrotecnia.

The distribution of products manufactured at Faperin, by car manufacturers, is as follows:

The distribution of products manufactured at Faperin, for the Industrial sector, is as follows: